by Mihai BobriucViews 5659Updated now 11 monthsPublished 06/02/2018
- The ROTLD administration panel offers the possibility to generate the authorization key automatically, the authorization key required for the transfer of the domain to another registrar.
- You will need your ROTLD credentials.
- Access to the email box related to the ROTLD account (where the authorization key will be sent).
- The ROTLD: login interface will be accessed
- We will fill in the domain name and password, after which we will click on the Continue button.
- The ROTLD admin panel main interface will load. From here we will click on the Authorization Keys menu.
- We will have two options to choose from:
-1. Transfer of right of use.
-2. Transfer to another registrar.
- In the present case we will need the authorization key for the transfer of the domain TO ANOTHER REGISTRAR. We will click on Transfer to another registrar.
- In the next page, we will click on Click here to get the transfer key.
- After this step, we will be greeted by a message confirming the transmission of the authorization key in the email box.
- The final step will involve sending the obtained key to the Hostico team, in order to take over your domain or making the .ro domain transfer order directly from the Hostico website.
How to set nameservers in the ROTLD panelTutorials • Domains | nameservers update | rotld
This article will describe the steps required to set or update nameservers on a domain registered with ROTLD
by Ana RednicViews 1194Updated now 1 yearPublished 25/10/2018
Obtaining the EPP code for the common extensions net, com, biz, eu, org, etc.Tutorials • Domains | epp | transfer | secret | domain
Description of the steps required to obtain the EPP code
by Mihai BobriucViews 885Updated now 2 monthsPublished 24/01/2019
Domain .ro transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial shows the steps required to obtain the authorization key from the ROTLD panel to transfer a .ro domain to a new registrar
by Ana RednicViews 928Updated now 3 yearsPublished 25/10/2018
Moving services between two Hostico customer accounts.Tutorials • Commercial | move | services | hosting | domain
In this tutorial, the necessary steps to move a service to another Hostico user will be presented.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1127Updated now 1 yearPublished 24/01/2022