Modifying/creating predefined user roles in the Plesk admin panelTutorials • Plesk | user role | plesk | administration | account
In this article we will walk you through the steps required to create predefined user roles in the Plesk control panel. We will be able to associate these roles with the created users.
by Mihai BobriucViews 225Updated now 5 monthsPublished 07/02/2020
- User roles are sets of administrative privileges granted to a user. These make it easy to configure the level of access you want to give to your Plesk accounts/subscriptions.
- Administrative level access to the Plesk admin panel, user and password.
- From the main left menu of Plesk, select the Users category
- Select the User Roles tab, then click on the Role to be modified or the Create User Role button
- Fill in the desired name for the Role:
- After which the rights that users with this role will benefit from will be selected, for example:
- Consider the needs of the desired role and select the appropriate privileges. After saving the desired selection, the Role will be able to be assigned to a user.
.ro domain transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial presents the necessary steps to obtain the authorization key, from the ROTLD panel, for the transfer of a .ro domain to a new registrar.
by Mihai BobriucViews 5238Updated now 5 monthsPublished 06/02/2018
Creating a mailbox in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | email | cpanel | add
The cPanel panel allows the creation of an unlimited number of email boxes associated with hosted domains. This tutorial will explain the necessary steps to create and access an e-mail box.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1603Updated now 7 monthsPublished 28/06/2017
Adding a secondary contact (Subcontact)Tutorials • Commercial | contact | secondary | subcontact
Procedure for adding a secondary contact to the customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 875Updated now 5 monthsPublished 08/07/2017
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 904Updated now 7 monthsPublished 26/09/2017
Cancellation of hosting services.Tutorials • Commercial | cancellation | opt-out | subscription | hosting
In this tutorial we illustrate the process by which a hosting service can be canceled from a Hostico customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 2081Updated now 5 monthsPublished 04/06/2018