Creating a Plesk mailboxTutorials • Plesk | plesk | box | mail | address | create
This tutorial explains how to create an Email box in the Plesk panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 215Updated now 5 monthsPublished 16/07/2021
- In this tutorial we will present how to create and access a mailbox in the Plesk administration panel.
- A Plesk account
- After logging in to the Plesk administration panel we will select the Mail section on the left, where, in the default Email Addresses window, we will have the Create Email Address button.
- In the next window, fill in the fields according to the requirements: name of the email address, domain (select the desired domain) , external email address (another email address, to recover the credentials of the one created in case you lose them), and the password, which must contain numbers, letters and special characters.
- The quota of the mailbox is recommended to be set to unlimited, after which we click on Ok
- After creating the box, it will appear in the Mail section where we can access it either by clicking on the icon to the right of it either using the Webmail interface via the link https://webmail.domeniu.ro or https://domeniul.ro/webmail
.ro domain transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial presents the necessary steps to obtain the authorization key, from the ROTLD panel, for the transfer of a .ro domain to a new registrar.
by Mihai BobriucViews 5238Updated now 5 monthsPublished 06/02/2018
Creating a mailbox in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | email | cpanel | add
The cPanel panel allows the creation of an unlimited number of email boxes associated with hosted domains. This tutorial will explain the necessary steps to create and access an e-mail box.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1603Updated now 7 monthsPublished 28/06/2017
Adding a secondary contact (Subcontact)Tutorials • Commercial | contact | secondary | subcontact
Procedure for adding a secondary contact to the customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 875Updated now 5 monthsPublished 08/07/2017
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 904Updated now 7 monthsPublished 26/09/2017
Cancellation of hosting services.Tutorials • Commercial | cancellation | opt-out | subscription | hosting
In this tutorial we illustrate the process by which a hosting service can be canceled from a Hostico customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 2081Updated now 5 monthsPublished 04/06/2018