Creating a Hostico customer account.Tutorials • Comercial | customer account creation | account registration community verified icon
In this tutorial you will see the data and steps required to create a Hostico customer account. Community Verified icon
by Mihai BobriucViews 826Updated now 3 monthsPublished 30/06/2017
- In this tutorial, the necessary steps to create a Hostico customer account will be presented.
- A web browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
- An email address
- Go to the Customer section of the website and choose Register;
- The first open section must be filled in with the Name and Surname, email address and password of the customer account.
- After filling in the details, you will need to confirm that you agree to the Hostico Terms and Conditions by reading them.
- To complete the account creation you will need to press the Save Profile button.
If everything went correctly the next page displayed should be from within the customer account.
The data must be complete as in the identity card, and in the case of natural persons the account must be created for an adult!
In the case of companies/associations, the data of the legal entity will be used for completion: company name, full headquarters address, CIF and registration number in the trade register (if you do not have a registration number, the sign " - ")