Cancellation of hosting services.Tutorials • Commercial | cancellation | opt-out | subscription | hosting
In this tutorial we illustrate the process by which a hosting service can be canceled from a Hostico customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1958Updated now 3 monthsPublished 04/06/2018
In this tutorial we illustrate the process by which a hosting service can be canceled from the Hostico customer account.
- A Hostico customer account
- A hosting with an active period
- After logging into the customer account, you will go to the Services section;
- In the open page, all active services will be displayed and the hosting that is to be closed will be accessed;
- The next step is to access the Actions panel on the right side of the page. From here, click on the Cancel Service button.
In the displayed window, a reason for wanting to close the services will have to be provided. This stage is an important one for us, because it gives us the opportunity to collect feedback, and based on it we can improve the services offered.
Opting for Immediate shutdown will cause the hosting package to be deleted from our servers the next morning.
Deleting the service on the due date will keep the dashboard active until the service expires, at which time it will be deleted from the server.
- To complete the request to close the services, click on Yes.
- A request to approve the cancellation of the hosting service was sent to the email address of the customer account. The request will remain incomplete if that step is not completed.
- With the cancellation of the hosting subscription, all information found on the hosting is also deleted.
- If it is desired to keep the data for possible future projects, it is advisable to make a local backup, before sending the closing request.
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 767Updated now 4 monthsPublished 26/09/2017
Recurring payment activation.Tutorials • Commercial | payment | recurring | credit card | monthly
In this article, we will go through the steps required to enable recurring payment on Hostico services
by Mihai BobriucViews 501Updated now 3 monthsPublished 25/06/2021
Moving services between two Hostico customer accounts.Tutorials • Commercial | move | services | hosting | domain
In this tutorial, the necessary steps to move a service to another Hostico user will be presented.
by Mihai BobriucViews 586Updated now 3 monthsPublished 24/01/2022
How to set nameservers in the ROTLD panelTutorials • Domains | nameservers update | rotld
This article will describe the steps required to set or update nameservers on a domain registered with ROTLD
by Ana RednicViews 484Updated now 6 monthsPublished 25/10/2018
Enable DNSSEC in ROTLDTutorials • Domains | dnssec | domain | rotld
This tutorial will describe the steps required to enable DNSSEC on a .ro domain in the ROTLD panel
by Ana RednicViews 378Updated now 6 monthsPublished 25/10/2018