Authentication (Login) in the Hostico customer account.Tutorials • Comercial | account | client | login
In this tutorial you will see the necessary steps to log in to your Hostico customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 352Updated now 5 monthsPublished 01/07/2017
- In this tutorial, the necessary steps to log into the Hostico client account will be presented.
- A Hostico client account - if it does not exist you can access the tutorial: Creating a Hostico client account to explain the steps needed to create one.
- After accessing the site, in the upper right, access the CLIENT section, action that will open the account authentication page.
- in the E-mail field - fill in the e-mail address used to create the customer account.
- in the Password field - fill in the password set when creating the customer account.
Finally, press the Authenticate button to access the customer account.
Note: If you can't remember the password needed to log into your account, go to the tutorial Hostico client account password regeneration in order to view the steps required to regenerate the password.
.ro domain transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial presents the necessary steps to obtain the authorization key, from the ROTLD panel, for the transfer of a .ro domain to a new registrar.
by Mihai BobriucViews 5239Updated now 5 monthsPublished 06/02/2018
Creating a mailbox in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | email | cpanel | add
The cPanel panel allows the creation of an unlimited number of email boxes associated with hosted domains. This tutorial will explain the necessary steps to create and access an e-mail box.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1603Updated now 7 monthsPublished 28/06/2017
Adding a secondary contact (Subcontact)Tutorials • Commercial | contact | secondary | subcontact
Procedure for adding a secondary contact to the customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 876Updated now 5 monthsPublished 08/07/2017
Enabling Cloudflare services in cPanelTutorials • Cloudflare | cpanel | cloudflare | protection
This article will describe the steps required to enable Cloudflare services for domains hosted on your cPanel control panel
by Mihai BobriucViews 904Updated now 7 monthsPublished 26/09/2017
Cancellation of hosting services.Tutorials • Commercial | cancellation | opt-out | subscription | hosting
In this tutorial we illustrate the process by which a hosting service can be canceled from a Hostico customer account.
by Mihai BobriucViews 2081Updated now 5 monthsPublished 04/06/2018