by Mihai BobriucViews 1229Updated now 1 yearPublished 08/07/2017
Procedure for adding a secondary contact to the customer account.
- An existing Hostico customer account.
- After logging into the customer account, you will need to access the User section, on the left side of the page.
- A new page will be displayed where, at the bottom, you will find the Associated Contacts section, along with the option to add a new contact.
- If you want this contact to have authentication or modification rights on the Hostico customer account, you must check the box with the activation of secondary account facilities.
- For the type of notifications that the secondary contact will receive by email, you will have to check the related boxes:
- At the end of the settings for them to be saved and the added secondary contact press on
Obtaining the EPP code for the common extensions net, com, biz, eu, org, etc.Tutorials • Domains | epp | transfer | secret | domain
Description of the steps required to obtain the EPP code
by Mihai BobriucViews 885Updated now 2 monthsPublished 24/01/2019
Recurring payment activation.Tutorials • Commercial | payment | recurring | credit card | monthly
In this article, we will go through the steps required to enable recurring payment on Hostico services
by Mihai BobriucViews 1057Updated now 1 yearPublished 25/06/2021
Moving services between two Hostico customer accounts.Tutorials • Commercial | move | services | hosting | domain
In this tutorial, the necessary steps to move a service to another Hostico user will be presented.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1127Updated now 1 yearPublished 24/01/2022
Separation of services from an invoiceTutorials • Commercial | separation | elements | invoice | breakdown
Splitting items on an invoice is a basic function that can be used to manage payments.
by Mihai BobriucViews 1523Updated now 11 monthsPublished 15/12/2022